1. If after first Cialis 20mg pill I have not got any effect, can I take another 20mg tablet?
No, it is not recommended to take more than 20 mg (1 pill) Cialis a day. The maximum dose of Cialis a day is 20mg. The patient should not exceed this dose in any way. Also, men must not take Cialis and Viagra at the same time. These medications have almost the same mechanism of action. And their combination may be harmful to men`s health. Also, men have not to take this drugs with alcohol (wine, beer, absolute).
2. If Viagra has no effect, will 20 mg of Cialis help me?
Cialis and Viagra are two popular drugs related to the chemical group of inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5. These medications have the same action (with small differences). So if Viagra had no effect on your potency, Cialis probably will not help you.
3. What side effects indicate that man has to stop Cialis taking?
Side effects that require the patient to stop drinking Cialis and never start it again:
– the appearance of the allergic reactions such as difficulty breathing due to the narrowing of the airways, swelling of the lips, tongue, face or hives, itchiness);
– vomiting (more than 4 times a day);
– angina pectoris (pain, pressure, discomfort in the heart region of the chest, that is tingling in the arms, neck);
– swelling of the ankles or legs;
– prolonged (more than for 4 hours) or painful erection.
4. What side effects are not the prohibition for receiving Cialis?
You should not stop taking the drug in the case of appearance of such side effects as:
– muscle pain;
– stuffy nose;
– difficulty (uncommon) in distinguishing between blue and green colours.
There may be other side effects not listed in this medication guide. Report your doctor about any unusual side effects, particularly those that cause anxiety.
5. Do I need a precription for generic Cialis or Viagra?
There is no generic Cialis or Viagra in the USA. You do need a prescription for both generic medications. There are websites for buying generic drugs online from Canadian or Asian pharmacies. Also, it is absolutely illegal to sell generic ones in the USA. Pharmacy companies, except Pfizer and Ely Lilly have not patented for the production of Cialis and Viagra yet. Man need prescription only for original Cialis and Viagra.
6. May I use Irbesartan (150 mg) with medications for erectile dysfunction treatment?
Chemically there is no action between Cialis and Irbesartan. But this medication is related to the group of antihypertensive drugs. So it can decrease blood pressure. Also, can do Cialis. So if you take Irbesartan, you should connect your doctor and discuss if it is appropriate for you to take these medicines together.
7. What will happen if I miss a dose of Cialis?
Cialis (Tadalafil) is used as it is needed. There are no static courses of the drug using. It is advisable to take it every day at the same time. But if you missed any of dose (or even more) you can continue taking it. It will not harm on your potency. Once the drug will be accumulated again, its effect will be maximized.